Pages

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Chicago Marathon

Time's a tickin'!!!

Sunday is D-Day. Deciding day whether my 6 months of training will pay off. I'm hoping for a sub 4 hour finish but I'm happy finishing nevertheless.


Counting down the hours, minutes and seconds till start


What am I saying???!!!

No! I'm definitely going for a sub 4 hour finish!!!

I got my checklist ready
1. Asic Gel Kayano XI - 2nd pair this year. Best running shoes ever!
2. white and gray Nike Dri-fit shirt
3. dark blue Reebok running shorts
4. some branded triathlon running socks i got in a bargain bin
5. Rudy Project Ekynox glasses - only because Jan Ullrich uses them
6. Assorted Cliff Bars
7. Fuelbelt loaded with a 16 oz. bottle

Crap if somebody stole everything, it would amount to a hefty sum. I thought running was supposed to be a cheap sport.

3 comments:

milk.tea.girl said...

you run, boy! run run run!

Anonymous said...

good luck roland...

Toni said...

good luck! enjoy!