Pages

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Techie bits

I've been getting a lot of my information feeds via podcasts and Google reader(RSS). CNET.com has a lot of great tech-oriented podcasts. I'm currently hooked on Buzz Out Loud. Check it out techie friends at bol.cnet.com. No, I'm not getting any money posting this.

Google Reader is a definite time-saving "lifehack" for me right now. Instead of going through all the websites I frequent and see what is new, I just fire up the reader all the updates. It's only recently that I realized that even RSS readers can eat up a lot of your time. This lifehack needs a lifehack.

Anybody seen the new iPhone commercials? Seems like stuff I can do with my Nokia N73 sans touch screen. I read it won't have 3G or EDGE (feel free to correct if I'm wrong). That's a definite deal-breaker for me. Anyone out there on the new At&T (formerly Cingular) please do let me know if it's worth the price once it comes out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has EDGE and WiFi, but not 3G. They chose it to be that way because 3G is not pervasive and it's still a battery life drainer. They meaning not only Apple for their iPhone, but also Blackberry for the Blackberry Curve and 8800.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/technology/specs.html