Pages

Friday, February 11, 2005

Back to blogging

It's been a while. Instead of going into another convoluted rant, I decided to go simple.

5 things I'm looking forward to
- Valentine's Day at the beach with my girlfriend.
- Driving my own Mitsubishi Lan Evo VIII. Drift driving anyone?
- Playing Metal Gear Solid III.
- Getting my first paycheck in my new job.
- Joining my first marathon.

5 things I'm NOT looking forward to
- Leaving for the States and missing my girlfriend and family.
- Driving in snow.
- Leaving for the States and having to work again.
- Driving in freezing rain.
- Leaving for the States and seeing Mcdonalds everywhere.

5 things I didn't get done during my 3 months+ without work
- Improve my piano playing past the point of hunt and peck.
- Use the ear training course I bought for $100 two years ago!
- Organize my papers (tax, bills, personal data, etc). I've been putting this off for the past 2 years.
- Improve my driving. I'm still a clutch driver.
- Sell anything over bidshot.

5 things I got done during my 3 months+ without work
- Visited my dentist.
- Cleared up my face. Acne is related to dental decay.
- Had my Xbox modified!!!
- Started my own blog.
- Spent quality time with my girlfiend!

That's all for now. My mind is still trying to get started after a long run.

No comments: