Pages

Monday, November 08, 2004

Dedication of Russell's baby

Her name is Caitlin Rachel Samson. She is a little over two months old. Last weekend, Maui and I went to her dedication north of Manila. I was chosen to be one of her godfathers. Her Dad, Russell, is part of our barkada (circle of friends) in Accenture. Her mom, Tintin, is a batchmate of ours in college. It was a long drive (for me) from Las Pinas but the event was worth the trip. You see, "we're" (I'm including a couple of unnamed individuals here) not used to thinking of Russell as a dad yet as he is the youngest in our start group. But from what I saw, he's definitely one already hehehe.

Extra rant:
I'm not good at long city drives . That's short for I'm-a-crappy-driver-by-Filipino-standards-and-I'm-not-used-to-driving-in-Manila-because-my-blood-pressure-always-goes-up-when-I-do



The Samson family.



The godfathers. I'm signing the contract stating my duties as a godfather (gulp!).



The Accenture Jologs barkada.



Me and Maui. No I'm not drunk.



No comments: